Starcombe Cabin Details
Starcombe Cabin is located in the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is situated on the hillside affording stunning views across the Roncombe Valley.
- Lounge with 2 sofas, side tables, wood burner, restful countryside views, TV, DVD player and radio/CD player. A selection of jigsaw puzzles and puzzle mat are also available.
- Master Bedroom: Super-king zip and link bed (separates to twin beds) , wardrobe, bedside tables, chair and French doors to East facing patio, south facing window with panoramic views of the valley. It is possible to accommodate a third bed in this room if required.
- Adjacent to master bedroom: Large family bathroom with roll-top bath with views down the valley, walk in shower, double basin, heated towel rail and toilet.
- Second bedroom with Super-king zip and link bed (separates to twin beds), wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables, French doors to West facing patio, south facing window with views of the valley.
- En-suite shower room with walk in shower, basin, heated radiator and toilet.
- Generous-sized kitchen with appliances including dishwasher, microwave, 50/50 fridge freezer and dining area.
- Patio terrace at entrance with stunning views, garden furniture. There are also seating areas at either end of the property, enabling guests to make the most of both sun and shade at different times of the day.
- Air source heat pump central heating and hot water.
- Towels for humans - one bath sheet & one hand towel per person & tea towels in the kitchen. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Bed linen & beds made up.
- Two toilet rolls to get you started, sanitary bags, soap and sanitiser.
- Eco Washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, a dish sponge, brush & kitchen roll and bin liners.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, salt and pepper.
- A selection of games and jigsaw puzzles.
- Logs, fire-lighters and matches for the wood-burner.
- We charge £20 per dog, maximum of 2 dogs.
- We provide dog bowls, poo bags and a designated bin for disposal of poo bags. Please bring your own dog towels and throws, if required.
- Fridge/freezer space available for raw feeders, if required.